Monday, July 27, 2015

       “Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life.”   Psalm 143:8

        A young woman came for healing of a disease in both her eyes. She was troubled when she arrived. After prayer, she wrote, “I feel much stronger than before I came this morning. I feel that God has begun a work in me.”  She told me on her way out that she loved her experience at A Healing Place and she plans to come back often.

        A gentleman came for prayer for an unidentified reason. In the prayer request space, he simply wrote, “… have no idea but I trust God”. As he left, he told me that he had a wonderful time in prayer, and that he received clarity on something he’s been praying about. 

        Another gentleman came for healing of pain in his ribs and feet.  After prayer, he reported that he is diabetic and had felt tingling in his feet, and they were much better. He also said he had no more pain in his ribs!

No comments:

Post a Comment