Saturday, April 22, 2017

“Heal me, Lord, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise.” Jeremiah 17:14

        Today was a wonderful experience at A Healing Place. The room was full the entire time we were open. People came for a variety of reasons:  various physical healing requests, emotional healing and strength, help with decision making, seeking God’s will, wanting and needing to forgive and be forgiven, and the list goes on. 
        Even before guests arrived, God was healing people as we gathered together for worship and prepared to greet guests. Lynda came with excruciating pain due to an exposed dental nerve, and by the time guests arrived, her pain was gone! Beth came with a painful foot because of an instep problem, and left with no pain. Diane told us the story of her great pain reduction she experienced the day before through God’s miraculous work through two women who have never met her, nor knew of her situation, but just in passing by Diane’s brother, were stopped by God to pray for Diane, and after a short conversation, laid hands and prayed for Diane’s healing with her brother serving as proxy! I could go on and on, but you get the idea: God heals!
        Many healings have taken place over the last five years in this place. Yes! Five years! Our first day was March 12, 2012.  However, most of these testimonies have not made their way to this site. We want to work on that. While many of these healing stories get posted on facebook, twitter, etc., and related in person at small groups and gatherings, many people are still not aware of our blog, and we do not get the opportunity to tell their story here.  While I do know of many healings I could write about, it is our strict policy that everything that is said and done in the Healing Room is confidential and I cannot write about it without the person’s permission, and so I cry a little because I know there are great testimonies to be told, but no authority to tell them myself.
        SO… please, if you have a healing experience to share, or you know of someone else who has a story to share, please, please, send them to our email address. I will post them exactly as they are submitted so they are that person’s own words. The only exception will be if someone submits a story but is not comfortable with their writing skills and asks for editing help. I will be happy to edit without changing the content of the story.
        Most people I have talked to this year believe 2017 will be a year of God moving among us like he’s never done before in our time. I believe with all my heart that God is just waiting for people to ask for His Healing so that He can show His glory! I look forward to hearing your stories and adding them to our blog.


                          nchealingplace@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment