Thursday, January 12, 2017

“But in my distress, I cried out to the Lord; 
yes, I prayed to my God for help. He heard me 
from his sanctuary; my cry reached his ears.”
Psalms 18:6

“He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.”
Psalms 147:3

          Recently a woman came to A Healing Place to be healed of a serious sinus infection, her nose blocked and barely able to breathe through her mouth.  As the ministering prayer team prayed over her, she was able to take deep breaths through her nose. The team noticed that she began to breathe more clearly and quietly.

          Another woman came for prayer for her hearing to be restored. She has been suffering from hearing loss in both ears for the last fourteen  years. After prayer for both physical and spiritual healing, she rejoiced because she could hear the worship music playing on the other side of the room, which she had been unable to hear when she arrived, even though she was sitting in the section of the room where the music was being played.

          A need for spiritual and emotional healing was the request from another guest. She has been dealing with spiritual attacks and wounded emotions from her past for several years. After the prayer team prayed over her, she felt a calmness and peace come over her. She said she feels like she can safely open her heart to some people.  She wrote as her testimony, “God gave, expanded my freedom for my highest and best good.”      
 
“The Lord lives! Praise be to my Rock!  
Exalted be God my Savior!”

~ Psalms 18:46

No comments:

Post a Comment