Thursday, March 3, 2016


          I have been coming to the healing place for prayer. One area of need was my back which was injured in 2011 causing me to be disabled and eventually retire. Each time I felt some relief; but I also had times when the enemy would bring back pain intensely and I felt defeated and miserable. BUT I never gave up hope because I know my God heals. On 1/16/16 I asked for prayer one more time. One of the women said she saw me as a teenager. "Before my first accident." popped out of my mouth.

          I had a traumatic (for me) car accident when I was 17 which redirected my life and college path. I realized that this first injury to my back was like a stronghold which was empowered by all the subsequent back injuries, big and small. These all had to be peeled away until we got back to the beginning.

My back is well and I feel great.

Thank you Jesus,
Beth Renwick


          Heal me, Lord, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise.  ~Jeremiah 17:4  

No comments:

Post a Comment