Monday, July 6, 2015

          “God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in time of trouble.”  Psalm 46:1   

Some recent visitors to A Healing Place gave these testimonies:
        A woman came to pray about anxiety and direction for her life.  After prayer she wrote, “ I believe it was revealed to me the next step in my journey. I now have a clear direction.”
        Another young woman came for healing of a cold that she had been suffering from for two weeks. After prayer she wrote, “I came for healing of a cold before going to summer camp, but my spirit was ministered to in such a deep way. Just walking in the room I was touched by the Holy Spirit. I walked out healed, and empowered to minister to teens at camp. All for the glory of God!”
        Judy came for physical healing of pain in her arms, and to pray about moving to a different apartment. After prayer, she began to see that she could live in peace in the midst of turmoil in her life. She learned how to resist fear and anxiety with the use of Scriptures.  The pain she had been suffering from was also reduced.
        Judy gave this testimony:  God removed fear and anxiety from my being. I also became aware of Christ living within me in a complete sphere of PEACE.”
        Linda came for prayer for a number of reasons:  her son needed work, her air conditioning stopped working (and she is disabled, so doubly urgent for her to have it working well), and she needs to find a new caregiver because her previous one, whom she loves, has taken a new job. In the following days, God worked powerfully in her life to meet her needs. Her son found work, and her air conditioning unit was replaced with a new one, at no expense to her. Praise the Lord!  Also, her previous caregiver is going to be able to work for her again for one day a week, making the search for a new one less urgent, and she will still get to spend time with her instead of losing that person in her life. Linda is rejoicing and praising the Lord! He is faithful!
        “God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in time of trouble.”  Psalm 46:1

No comments:

Post a Comment