Friday, June 19, 2015

     

          A guest who came to A Healing Place last week wrote that she came in for healing of a cold she had been suffering from for two weeks, and she needed to be well to participate in a ministry opportunity coming up. After prayer, she said the pain in her head was gone, as well as all her cold symptoms. She wrote this testimony:

          “I came for healing of a cold before summer camp, but my spirit was ministered to in such a deep way. Just walking in the room I was touched by the Holy Spirit. I walked out healed, and empowered to minister to teens at camp. All for the glory of God!”

          Psalm 103:2-4:
          Praise the Lord, my soul, and forget not all his benefits- who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, and crowns you with love and compassion.



No comments:

Post a Comment