Monday, March 9, 2020


          Heal me, Lord, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise. ~ Jeremiah 17:14

       
        On Wednesday, February 12, I did a very foolish thing that resulted in my jumping off a ladder.  I landed very squarely on both feet but my left foot landed on a paving stone that I had placed for a walkway.  Walking became very painful and I spent a week hobbling before I finally went to a podiatrist.  She took x-rays and discovered a break in a very small bone in my heel.  She prescribed a compression stocking and an orthoboot.  Walking was still very painful but I attempted to keep up my usual routine.

        On Saturday, February 29, a friend drove me to the Healing Place and a team of three prayed over my foot.  While they were praying, I felt in my spirit that I had been healed and felt such a rush of love from my Savior that I wept.  Then, with encouragement from the prayer team,  I took off my boot and walked across the floor, no - danced across the floor!  As soon as I got home, I took off the boot and put on my running shoes.  No more hobbling!   I am so thankful to my Lord and also to the prayer team who interceded for me. If you have pain or illness, please don't hesitate to allow the Lord to bless you through the intercession of the prayer teams at the Healing Place.  They will welcome you every Saturday in the CEC building at Neighborhood Church, 2801 Notre Dame Blvd. from 10 - 11:30 a.m.
~ Submitted by Janice Sylvia


         


No comments:

Post a Comment